Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Awkward First Post

Now what all of you non-existent people have been waiting for. That awkward first post that sort of outlines what will be in this blog along with some kind of introduction to who I am and why you will immediately love me.
So here goes.

First of all, this blog doesn't have a theme or whatever, it's pretty much what I'm thinking about or things I've seen on the internet that are hilarious or a rant or a quote or a book I've just read. Me things.
Also, there won't be much structure and usually the posts will be short. Just word vomit. (Mean Girls, anyone?)
And lastly, if I can't think of a witty title that goes perfectly with the content of the post, I will most likely just pick a random word that I like the look of and name it that. So yeah. If you can deal with that, we're golden.

Now me. I don't know how to go about doing this. The basics first, yes that'll work. I am a 17 year old girl living in Canada. My hobbies include reading, sports and knitting. I have a younger sister that's pretty chill as well as two cats that I adore. My favourite colour is blue, my favourite animal is the fox, my favourite food is mashed potatoes and my favourite word is implode.
You will most likely learn way more than you'll ever want to know know about me later on. It's in my best interest to keep you guys here for as long as possible before you get weirded out and run away screaming. Slash click away into a different tab but that sounds way less extreme. And we don't want not-extreme.

Oh yeah, warning, sometimes I will just type and it turns into nonsense and I don't stop myself because I haven't developed that kind of self-control yet.

Here's a picture of two fennec foxes stacked on top of each other to end this post and make your life:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...