Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Secret Koala

So me and my group of friends (my group of friends and I?) have decided to do a gift exchange this Holiday Season because buying a present for every other person can get stressful both on the wallet and on the deciding process.

The thing is, we are an extremely diverse group, including Jewish, Jehovah's Witness, Atheist, Pagan, Muslim and then me rounding it out with Christian. And even though Santa has NO direct connections with Christianity, some people thought it was awkward to call it a Secret Santa.

So my very creative friend came up with the idea of calling it a Secret Koala. And we all agreed. Cause we're cool like that.

We drew names this afternoon and I got someone that I haven't known for very long so I don't really know what to get her. All I know is that she adores One Direction so I'm going to go for there. A good idea that smacked me when I was walking home from school was to bake something! No one can hate food.

Also regarding gift exchanges, I'm the kind of person that really wants to know who has me but really doesn't at the same time. So I always firmly tell everyone involved that even if they know who has me and even if I'm begging them to tell me that they should AVOID DOING SO AT ALL COSTS. I will always spoil any surprises for myself so it is up to other people to stop it.

It's a secret koala...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...